Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Access to and use of this site is provided by Tiger Aspect Productions Ltd (“TAP”) subject to the following terms and conditions:
- All rights, including copyright, in the TAP website (the “TAP Website”) and its contents, are owned by or licensed to TAP, or otherwise used by TAP as permitted by applicable law.
- You agree that you will access the TAP Website and contents solely for your own private use but not for any commercial or public use. You may download and use the service on a single central processing unit at a time and you may print out a single hard copy (which you must not photocopy or distribute in any way) of any part of the content on the TAP Website for your personal non commercial use.
- Except as permitted above, you undertake not to copy, store in any medium (including in any other website), distribute, redistribute, transmit, re-transmit, broadcast, store, modify, or show in public any part of the TAP Website without the prior written permission of TAP or in accordance with the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988. You agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any of the material contained in this site or use it for any other purpose other than for your personal non-commercial use.
- Use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions which take effect on the date which you first use the site. TAP reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. You are responsible for reviewing regularly information posted online to obtain timely notice of such changes. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified by the posted changes.
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this site by any third party. Such restriction or inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct which is libellous, conduct which breaches privacy and conduct with is unlawful, or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person and the transmission of obscene or offensive content or disruption of normal flow of dialogue within this site.
- You will not do anything that may cause damage to the website or our servers, systems or equipment, nor access or attempt to access any users’ data or to penetrate or attempt to penetrate the website security measures in any way.
- We reserve the right to suspend, restrict or terminate your access to any, or all, of this website at any time at our sole discretion.
- This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to TAP, its products and services (or to third party products and/or services), is provided “AS IS”, and on an “IS AVAILABLE” basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- In no event will TAP be liable for any damages, including without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, any damages whatsoever arising from use or loss of use, data, or profits, whether in action of contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising out of or in connection with the use of the site.
- TAP does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the materials. The names, images and logos identifying TAP or third parties and their products and services are proprietary marks of TAP and/or third parties. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right under any trade mark of TAP or any other third party.
- This site contains links to other websites provided by independent third parties (”Third Party Sites”). Where possible, TAP will make clear where such links are being made. TAP has no control over Third Party Sites and is not responsible for the availability or content, advertising, products, services or information on or available from any Third Party Sites or material (including payment for and delivery of such products or services) or for any damage, loss or offence caused by or, in connection with, the same. Any terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and the provider of the relevant service. You agree that TAP will not be a party to or in any way responsible for, any transaction concerning goods or services available from Third Party Sites.
- If you decide to visit any Third Party Sites you do so at your own risk and it is your responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against viruses or other items of a potentially destructive nature which they may contain and to comply with the terms and conditions of the relevant website (including without limitation any age restrictions). We will not be responsible for or liable for any content,
- In the event that you submit unsolicited scripts, programme ideas/formats, taster tapes/pilots or showreels to TAP via this website it is TAP’s policy not to read or view them. In making such submission you expressly acknowledge that any material that you submit may contain ideas which are the same as or similar to ideas which have been independently developed by TAP, or other third parties, and you understand and accept that TAP may have already independently developed or acquired ideas (“TAP Ideas”) without use of your submitted material or may do so in the future. In such event, utilization by TAP of the TAP Idea shall not constitute a breach of copyright or confidentiality.
- If any of these terms and conditions should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of laws of any state or country in which these terms and conditions are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction which that term of condition is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from this clause and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Disputes arising here from shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, you do not have permission to access the contents of this website and therefore should cease using this website immediately.